Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Boracay


When on that first of May afternoon,
We had to leave Boracay so soon;
I felt so lonely as one forlorn,
For the time that passed can't be reborn.

Petty memories that deck my mind,
Are but precious tokens I can find;
Of the blissful place we left behind,
With images in my heart enshrined.

The clean, white sands clinging to my feet,
Sunset where the sea and the sky meet;
Sand castles by the shore proudly greet,
Welcoming sightseers to a treat.

I shall always fondly remember,
Those fun-showered moments of summer;
And cherish through the changing weather,
The hours of communion with nature.

The morning mist that shields the sun's rays,
The evening fog that enshrouds the trees;
The blue water glimpsed from a terrace,
Boracay is blessed to have all these!






by: Maria Luisa Tejero Torrento

1 comment:

  1. I like your written. lovely photos, there a good atmosphere there, mostly at nightlife....



    Tanya Gemarin

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger